Click here for iOS App Store instructions.
- Navigate to Google Play Console and sign into your developer account.
- Select the app desired.
- On the left navigation panel, select Store presence, then select In-app products.
- Within In-app products, select ADD NEW PRODUCT to launch the product creation modal.
- Select MANAGED PRODUCT and fill in the Product ID field. Then select CONTINUE to proceed to Managed product details.
- Fill in the Title and Description fields. Select the pricing template under Pricing.
- Select SUBMIT UPDATE at the top of the page.
- Select the Inactive drop-down (found below SUBMIT UPDATE), and set the product status to Active.
- Under Developer Tools > Services & APIs find the section "Licensing & in-app billing". Locate the Base64-encoded RSA public key. Copy the key. (See screenshot below - the key is in the censored area)
- Open your Android project in Android Studio. In the project's strings.xml add a string element:
Where "YourKey" is the key copied from the dashboard. Note: Make sure there are no spaces.