A publisher can request to have cash tournaments enabled for their app once the following conditions have been met:
- The game has a minimum of a 100 Skillz DAU.
- A statistical examination of the game ensures it is a skill-based game.
- The game adheres to the quality standards outlined in our Best Practices.
- The game is running on the latest Skillz SDK.
- The game maintains a 3-plus star rating in the appropriate App store.
- There are no publisher ads in the game.
Skillz will review the game for these same conditions, and, if the conditions are met, activate cash tournaments in your game. Once cash tournaments have been turned on, the game must maintain a minimum of 100 Skillz DAU for 6 months.