Games that meet the following criteria may apply to have tournaments with real-world prizes enabled. Please note that games must remain in compliance with these conditions in order to maintain their real-prize tournaments.
- A minimum of a 100 DAU
- Skillz-based according to the Skillz patented algorithm
- Skillz Random is properly implemented
- The game is live with the latest Skillz SDK integrated
- Free of bugs, crashes, and UX errors
- A 4-star rating in the appropriate app store
- No third-party ads before during or after tournaments with real-world prizes
- No Skillz branding or marks in the game, app store listing, or other marketing materials without explicit permission from Skillz
If your game meets these criteria, apply for real-world prizes here. Our Developer Support team will be in touch within five business days.
Please note that in limited cases, we request content and/or best practice changes to your game as a precursor to enabling real-world prizes.